We all share the same moon no matter where we are in the world!

Sep 27, 2010

Matches Mailed!

Great news this morning.....CCAA has mailed the matches and our little girl's face and info is in that envelope. We hope and pray that we will meet this week!

Pam Whitfield- Caro OH I am so excited!! I can't wait to celebrate someday
this week!! YAY!!
Becky Helm Wow. Great news!'. Keep us posted!!
Natalie Walsh Yippee! Can't wait!
Deana Watkins So exciting!
Sheri Cox Whetstine Oh, YAY! Finally. It's been a LONG wait! Happy for you
guys ~ =D
Dianne Noda Aaaaaaaaaahhhhh!! Mailed!! Wooohoooo! Come on Kendy!!
Torrie Hansen wow. I can't even believe it, really.
Susie Woollett De Long Congrats! Can't wait to see the pictures.
Kerry Kropp Cox OMG! OMG! OMG! YAY!!!! XO
Barbara Hart Fantastic news... we are all waiting to hear and see pics too!
Christine LaBelle Toulouse Yea!!! Can't wait!

3 comments:

  1. I would have been crying while typing out this beautiful poem! I cannot wait to see your second ladybug!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see you too know Natalie... we will be seeing her in a few weeks when we are in Colorado - this will be the first time she meets our daughter Shauna - we are coming up to our 6th month placement. I knew Natalie before we got our referral and turned out Eliana and Shauna were from Yangxi and apparently Eliana was saying she is now a big sister (to Shauna)... hoping you get your referral and soon...

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so close! I am eager to see your new referral. As a mommy to two "Spicy Guizhou" girls, these girls are very special to me. I love seeing families coming together, so I cannot wait to see your news.
    Good Luck!
    Bailey :o)

    ReplyDelete

lovebug Bites