We all share the same moon no matter where we are in the world!

May 23, 2010

Kindergarten Graduation









Well my little girl is officially a 1st grader now! Taylor graduated from Global Village Academy Friday in full cap & gown. There were 88 kids in the Mandarin and Spanish programs. The principal handed out the diplomas and then cake was served. I asked Taylor what she was most excited about and she said, "My favorite thing about graduating was that I did it. I am happy to be moving up a level."
All the graduates sang this song (sung to Toys R Us):
I don't wanna grow up I'm a GVA kid
I've learned so many things at school that I can grow with
Like reading books and making friends
At the best darn school there is...
And if you ask me when I'm grown I'll say
I'll always be a GVA kid

No comments:

Post a Comment

lovebug Bites