We all share the same moon no matter where we are in the world!

Jun 23, 2010

Mommy turns 50

48 Years Ago...

I am finally at the B-I-G 5-0! The last of my siblings to celebrate turnng 50....it is true...it beats the alternative. I have so much to be grateful for and to be joyous about and to live strong for...my daughter Taylor and my husband Kip and our new little one waiting in China. I wish I were younger for the simple fact that I want to live every moment with my family for as long as I can. No regrets and many good times, some better off kept in the archives!
We celebrated my 50th birthday with a BBQ and world famous carrot cake. A few friends and kids came over and we enjoyed a beautiful summer evening laughing it up over champagne and some vino.
The Wine Princess

Annual Tradition

...it's MY cake!

World Famous Carrot Cake

My friend Patty and I at the pool

No comments:

Post a Comment

lovebug Bites